KE Solar Exterior Screens
Block The Sun But Not Your View!
Optional Motorization Powered By
CS0 — OPEN ROLLER EXTERIOR SCREEN
The Open Roller Exterior Screen is available in widths from 3’ – 26’. Drop screen projection ranges from 3’ – 16’.
Hundreds of fabrics are available to choose from. The most popular selections include:
- Variable Openness Screen Mesh from Textilene, Phifer, Mermet, Ferrari, Awntex – (horizontal seam placement when necessary)
- Solid Fabric from Sunbrella Solution Dyed Acrylic (vertical seam placement) Blackout Fabric
Clear Vinyl Integration (limited operating temperature range)
- Width dimensions in a single unit go up to 42’8”. Widths greater than 14’9” require additional guide rails and posts. Projection dimensions go up to 26’3”.
CS4, CS5, CS6 — CASSETTE EXTERIOR SCREEN
All Cassette Exterior Screens feature extruded, powder coated aluminum cassette and convenient, motorized operation at the push of a button. Available motors include Somfy Maestria, Somfy Altus and Moon Radio as well as Somfy Standard motors.
Offered in the following size options:
- CS4 (4” Cassette): Widths from 3’ to 13’ Max. Drop: 3’ – 10’
- CS5 (5” Cassette): Widths from 3’ to 20’ Max. Drop: 3’ – 16’
- CS6 (6” Cassette): Widths from 6’ to 26’ Max. Drop: 3’ – 16’
Cassette Screens can be mounted on a wall or soffit, and are available with multiple fabric guide options, including cable, standard track, zip track, recessed zip track, rod, or free hanging. Hundreds of fabrics are available to choose from.
The most popular selections include:
- Screen Mesh from Textilene, Phifer, Mermet, Ferrari, or Awntex (seams can be configured horizontally as required)
- Solid Fabric from Sunbrella Acrylic (vertical seam placement)
- Blackout Fabric
- Clear Vinyl Integration (limited operating temperature range)
Van Nuys AWning Co.
We offer a wide variety of products, including residential and commercial awnings and canopies. When you partner with us, we leverage our experience and expertise to find a solution that best meets your space, budget, and needs.