Exterior Solar Screens
Exterior Solar Screen from Van Nuys Awning
Optional Motorization Powered By
- These screens block wind and rain. They eliminate glare and reduce radiant heat inside and outside of your home, restaurant or building.
- They are available in different frame colors and several screen options of up to 90 and 95% UV blockage, for gazebos, pergolas, cabanas, windows, patios, outdoor kitchens, and many other outdoor living spaces.
- The solar shades block the solar radiant heat on the windows or doors and can cool a room down up to 15 degrees. They pay for themselves over time.
- This retractable exterior solar screen can come in a cassette box or on exposed roller tube. The ones we make are on an exposed roller tube. They also come in
a cassette box.
- Powder Coated cassette boxes.
- Comes with Guided cables or sidekicks to keep them from blowing in the wind.
- Cassette boxes are powdered coated. They can come with guide cables or sidetracks to keep them from blowing in the wind.
- Van Nuys Awning has been a family business for over 105 years – call the experts!!
- Frame Features: Steel brackets, galvanized 78 mm steel roller tube, a bottom
pocket with a steel weight bar. Stainless steel cables guides with wall or floor
mounts to keep the shade from blowing in the wind
(Not intended for strong wind conditions).
- Size: Widths up to 18’ and 15’ Drop
- Various mesh and canvas fabrics.
- Up to 18’ wide and 15’ drop
- Frames and fabric come in multi colors. White, Ivory, Sand, Bronze, Black.
- Operation: Manual Gear or Motorized for ease of use
- Custom Sizes to Fit your Needs
- Made in USA
- WARRANTY: Frame and Motor 5 years , Fabric – Manufacturer – 10 years
Widths up to 18’
Frames and fabric come in multi colors. White, Ivory, Sand, Bronze, Black.
Various mesh and canvas fabrics
Van Nuys AWning Co.
We offer a wide variety of products, including residential and commercial awnings and canopies. When you partner with us, we leverage our experience and expertise to find a solution that best meets your space, budget, and needs.