Fire resistance is an important factor in the commercial awning, canopy and shade market. A coating is applied to one side of the woven fabric resulting in a product that meets or exceeds standards for fire resistance, has excellent water repellency and excels in resistance to sunlight and UV rays.
Our premium awning fabrics are made from 100% spun-dyed branded acrylic and guarantee top-level functionality.
• Intense colour brilliance
• No fading - colours remain bright and luminous for many years
• High UV fastness, and thus no solidity loss
• Best weather-proof outdoor fibre
• Outstanding dirt and water repellency
• Pleasant textile feeling
• Breathable, no moisture build-up
• Less wrinkles or creases
• Easy installation and cloth change
• No unpleasant flapping noises
Awning steel framing has come to the forefront as one of the best and most feasible alternative building materials for residential and commercial construction. It is a superior construction material with many benefits such as Stronger connections, screwed versus nailed.
Our objectives are to promote the growth and competitiveness of Van Nuys Awning steel tubular products industry, to enhance tubular fabrication techniques, and to inform consumers about the utility and versatility of steel tube and pipe.