Cleaning Instructions for AwnTex /Phifertex
1. Vacuum or brush to remove dust and dirt.
2. Prepare a cleaning solution of 1 tbsp. liquid dish detergent and 2 tbsp. of household bleach mixed with a gallon of clean water.
3. Clean fabric with a sponge or cloth dipped in the cleaning solution.
4. Rinse thoroughly with clean water, and let air dry.
5. Avoid direct contact with oils or petroleum based products, if possible. If direct contact occurs, clean promptly.
Cleaning Instructions for FIRESIST
FIRESIST is easy to maintain. It can be washed, or simply brushed and rinsed. Proper care and cleaning will help keep Firesist looking great.
For normal care and cleaning add 2 ounces of mild soap (such as Woolite, Dreft, Ivory) to 1 gallon of lukewarm water. Clean fabric with a soft-bristle brush. Rinse thoroughly with cold water and air dry.
For stubborn stains, add up to half (1/2) cup of bleach to 1 gallon of water. Spray lightly on the fabric. Do not soak. Rinse immediately. Prolonged exposure to harsh chemicals can impact the fabric coating.
Cleaning with harsh cleaners such as bleach may require a re-treatment for restoring water repellency. Glen Raven recommends 303 High Tech Fabric Guard for FIRESIST fabrics.
The Sunbrella team is committed to consistently and creatively conducting business in an environmentally responsible manner.
Save Energy Money the Future
Web Designed 2013
Created by: VNA
5661 Sepulveda Blvd., Van Nuys, CA 91411
323-873-3331 Visit Us
818-782-8607 Visit Us